no rooms available
1 jan - 31 dec , 0 nights
0 rooms availableroom available 0
Overnight for babies under 2 years old is free of charge.
Extra beds for children from 2 to 10 y.o cost € 20,00 per night.
Eventual extra-beds for children (from 11 y.o.) and adults: € 50,00 per nights / per bed.
We've sent you an email with instructions to reset your password.
Please check your email inbox.
Email address not found.
Please try again.
Wrong format for email address
1choice of accommodation
The contract is subject to the following conditions:
1. Right to withdraw without penalty - The customer has the right to cancel the contract up to 3 days before date of arrival, without any penalty. The withdrawal must be communicated to the Guest House within that period writing an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. In case of withdrawal of the customer from the contract after this deadline the Guest House is entitled to charge a penalty 50% of the total cost of the services confirmed.
2. Failure of the customer - In case of no-show on the agreed date the Guest House is entitled to charge a penalty 100% of the total cost of services confirmed, subject to greater damage. In case of early departure the Guest is entitled to payment of the agreed sum for the entire stay, except for grave reasons to justify.
3. Failure of the Guest House - In case of impossibility to deliver the services confirmed, the Guest House is liable for damages caused to the customer who does not agree to be relocated at a neighboring accommodation of equal or higher category. In case of relocation expenses for transfer to other structure and the possible difference in price of the same are charged to the Guest that is not able to provide the services confirmed.
4. Time of arrival and departure - It will be possible to check in from 2pm to 6pm the day of arrival and must be vacated by the client no later than 11am on the day of departure. They will not accept check in outside these hours.
5. Clause conciliatory - All disputes arising from this contract will be referred to the conciliation service of the Chamber of Commerce of Milan and resolved according to the Conciliation Rules adopted by this. Although not expressly agreed, this contract is governed by the provisions of the Civil Code on contracts in general. Under the Privacy Code, we inform that the processing of personal data will be carried out electronically for the sole purpose of executing this contract.
For further information please contact by writing an email to: email@example.com
I authorise the handling of my personal data pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Code – Legislative Decree n. 196/2003.